- Just reach out; I once made a video where I cold called random numbers. Asking questions, will you buy my stuff? Ask questions. Will you buy my stuff?
- Satisfy their needs; Don’t ask lengthy questions from potential customers, just serve! Instead of asking too many questions, understand their needs, write them down and deliver.
- Thank a potential Customer; Let your new customers know that they are the lifeblood of your business. How about sending a message after a recent order that says; I just wanted to send you a note of thanks for your recent order. New clients are the lifeblood of our business. Please take a look at the enclosed brochure that describes our company and terms of sale.
4. Follow up; After taking a recent order, follow up and encourage them that you want to understand their needs, also use that opportunity to explain your products fully and answer any questions they might have.
5. Look forward to serving your clients better! Once you’ve completed the steps listed above, all you have to do is look forward to serving your clients better. Your customers will give you free referrals. Who doesn’t want that?
Daniel I|Sector 8 plc|Deep thinker| Gospeller.